- The Shark IQ Robot Vacuum is a robot vacuum that can work for up to 45 days without being connected to a power source.
- It has a fast mapping speed and improved carpet cleaning performance.
- The Shark IQ Robot Vacuum also has multisurface cleaning ability and can tackle large debris as well as small debris.
- Finally, the Shark IQ Robot Vacuum has a powerful suction and can remove pet hair from carpets and floors.
Shark Robot Vacuum with XL Self-Empty Base, Bagless
The Shark AV1010AE IQ Robot Vacuum is a powerful and versatile robot vacuum that can handle any home. With a 45-day capacity, it can hold up to 45 days of dirt and debris. It has faster mapping speed than its predecessor, RV1001AE, and features multi-surface cleaning for carpets and hard floors. It also has phone or voice control through the SharkClean app or via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Self-Emptying Bagless Base Holds Up To 45 Days Of Dirt And Debris
- Faster Mapping Speed For Quicker Total Home Map
- Better Carpet Cleaning
- Multi-Surface Brushroll Pulls In All Kinds Of Dirt And Debris
- Phone Or Voice Command
- Can Get Stuck Sometimes On Dog Beds
- The Cleaning Pattern Seems A Little Non Optimal
- Tends To Go Over The Same Area Multiple Times