- The Shark IQ Robot vacuum is designed to be a cordless robot vacuum that uses a batteryfree base and has no external charging cable.
- The vacuum has advanced navigation features that allow it to map out the entire home and learn the room layout.
- It also has powerful suction to remove dirt and debris from carpets and hardwood floors.
- Finally, the robot vacuum has a selfcleaning brushroll that helps keep the machine running efficiently.
Shark Robot Vacuum AV1002AE Self-Empty Base
The Shark IQ Robot Vacuum is a versatile robot that can tackle any task you throw at it. With a self-emptying bagless base, it can hold up to 45 days worth of dirt and debris. It also features a faster mapping speed and better carpet cleaning performance than its predecessor, RV1001AE. The Shark IQ Robot Vacuum is perfect for use in your home, office, or even outdoors.
- Fast Mapping
- Better Carpet Cleaning
- Phone Or Voice Command
- The Robot Gets Stuck Every Few Days
- The Cleaning Pattern Is Not Optimal