- The Shark AV2501AE is a robot vacuum that uses a bagless, self emptying base which holds up to 60 days of dirt and debris.
- The vacuum has powerful cleaning performance with an incredible suction rating of 120 inches water pressure.
- It also features AI laser navigation for precision cleaning and object avoidance.
- Finally, the vacuum has a HEPA filter that will capture and trap 99.97% of dust and allergens down to 0.3 microns.
Shark AI Robot Vacuum with XL HEPA Self-Empty Base
The Shark AV2501AE is a versatile robot that can clean any type of flooring. This vacuum features a detachable Type-C cable, making it easy to set up and store. It also has a long lifespan of 20 minutes per charge, which means you’ll have plenty of time to enjoy your new robot vacuum without having to worry about running out of battery power.
- Traps And Captures Allergens
- Captures And Traps 99.7% Of Dust
- Lidar Technology For Precise Home Mapping
- Self Cleaning
- Complete Hands-Free Control
- The Robot Is Not As Smart As It Should Be
- The Self-Emptying Feature Is Not As Good As It Could Be