- The RAYCOP Lite is a handheld allergen vacuum that uses UV light to kill dust mites and bacteria.
- It also has pulsating pads that help loosen and lift particles.
- The dust mite removal rate is 80%, and the bacteria removal rate is 99.9%.
- This makes the RAYCOP Lite ideal for people who suffer from allergies or asthma.
- The weight of the unit is 4 pounds, and the power consumption is 330 watts.
- The voltage of the unit is 120 volts (US compatible).
- The RAYCOP Lite comes with two HEPA filters, which capture particles as small as 0.3 microns.
RAYCOP Lite | Handheld Allergen Vacuum Cleaning
The RAYCOP Lite is a handheld allergen vacuum cleaner that effectively kills bacteria and viruses on fabric surfaces throughout the home. This vacuum cleaner features a UV sanitizer that effectively eliminates over 99% of bacteria and viruses from fabric surfaces throughout the home. It also has HEPA filtration that captures particles as small as 0.3 microns. It comes with pulsating pads that vibrate 3,300 times per minute to agitate and loosen household dust, dirt and dust mite matter.
- Eliminates Over 99% Of Bacteria And Viruses From Fabric Surfaces
- High-Efciency Particulate Air Lter Captures Particles As Small As 0.3 Microns
- Pulsating Pads Agitate And Loosen Household Dust, Dirt And Mite Matter
- Very Well Built
- The Unit Is Lighter Than Expected
- The Power Button Is Locked By Default
- The See-Through Filter Is Cool