- The product is an oil extracted from the leaves and flowers of the wild oregano plant.
- It has been shown to have antioxidant activity and to protect against harmful free radicals.
- The oil is meant to be taken internally, but can be applied topically as well.
- To use, the oil should be diluted with olive oil or another carrier oil before being ingested or applied topically.
- The suggested usage rate is 10 drops per day.
LouiannaView on Amazon
Oregano Oil Louianna Certified Strength
The Louianna – Organic Wild Oregano Oil is a potent, all-natural immune support that is perfect for use on sensitive skin. With an impressive array of health benefits, this oil is perfect for use on both internal and external applications.
- All Natural And Non-Gmo
- Heals Quickly
- Safe For People With Allergies And Asthma
- May Not Be Suitable For People With Eczema Or Severe Rash