- The product is also known as marjoram and comes from the flowers of a plant native to the Mediterranean region.
- It has a long history of use in cooking and medicine.
- The oil has powerful antispasmodic properties and can be used to treat muscle cramps and other gastrointestinal problems.
- It is also an effective insect repellent.
doTERRA Marjoram Essential Oil 15
The DoTerra Marjoram essential oil is a warm, herbaceous scent that is perfect for creating a relaxing atmosphere in your home. With a base of sweet orange and lemon, this oil will add a fresh, summery feel to any room. It is also great for diffusing during meditation or yoga, and can be used in a variety of ways to promote health and well-being.
- Relaxing And Calm
- Soothe A Tired, Stressed Body
- Aroma Of Sweetness
- Can Help With Nerve Pain
- May Not Be Suitable For All Skin Types