- The doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil is widely used for its calming and relaxing qualities.
- It helps skin recover quickly after an injury or when stressed.
- It also eases muscle tension in the head and neck.
- Finally, Lavender can be added to bath water to soak away stress or applied to the temples and back of the neck to help promote a restful night’s sleep.
doTERRA Lavender Essential Oil Relaxation
The doTERRA Lavender essential oil is perfect for use on your body, in your home or in a diffuser. It has a wide range of uses from soothing to uplifting, and can be used in so many ways. This oil is perfect for use on occasion skin irritations like sunburns, rashes, bug bites, minor cuts, scrapes, burns, bruises, nail fungus, dry scalp, oily scalp, dandruff, itchy scalp, etc. It also helps with muscle tension in the head and neck, which can make you feel anxious or tired.
- Soothing And Relaxing
- Eases Muscle Tension In The Head And Neck
- May Not Be Suitable For All Skin Types