- Bergamot is the most delicate of the citrus plants.
- It requires special climate and soil in order to thrive.
- The unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee.
- In Greece, the unripe fruits are used as sweetmeats, eaten by the spoonful as a dessert or with coffee.
- Bergamot is unique among citrus oils due to its ability to be both uplifting and calming, making it ideal to help with anxious and sad feelings.
- It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin while having a calming effect.
doTERRA Bergamot Essential Oil Purifying
The DoTERRA Bergamot essential oil is perfect for use in aromatherapy. This bergamot oil is made from high-quality, natural ingredients that are steam distilled to ensure only the purest oils are produced. It is then bottled under cGMP compliant conditions. This bergamot oil has a variety of uses, including as an ingredient in soap making, bath salts, and massage oils.
- Soothes And Cleanses
- Relieves Stress And Anxiety
- Citrus, Spice, And Floral Notes
- Aromatic Description
- Pricey But Worth It If You Are In Love With A Scent