- This product is a replacement for the part number F113 which is only compatible with models made in the last 3 years.
- The filter can be installed easily by popping it into your vacuum cleaner’s suction port.
- You can also use a quick rinse to remove more stubborn dirt.
- Finally, the filter must dry for at least 24 hours before you can reuse it.
Dirt Devil SimpliStik Vacuum Cleaner Filter Replacement
The Dirt Devil SimpliStik Vacuum Cleaner Filter is a great way to keep your stick vacuum cleaner running smoothly and efficiently. This filter is easy to install and maintain, and it will last for years of use. It is compatible with all Dirt Devil models that have been manufactured in the past three years, so you can be sure that it will work perfectly with your stick vacuum cleaner.
- Easy To Install
- Compatible With All Dirt Devils
- Quick And Effective
- The Filter Comes With An Awful Filter That Is Not As Good As New Ones For $100+