- SINGER PROFESSIONAL SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER 14T968DC Serger machine has 2-3-4-5 thread capability providing a wide selection of stitch options for all types of projects with professional results every time.
- SELF-ADJUSTING TENSION: The SINGER 14T968DC Serger has a self-adjusting tension system. Simply turn a dial to select the chart, and the tension settings for that stitch are adjusted automatically.
- SEWING SPEED: The SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC serger has a maximum sewing speed of 1,300 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn quickly.
- 4 BUILT-IN ROLLED HEMS: The SINGER Professional 14T968DC 5 sewing machine converting to the Rolled Hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy access lever moves the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming.
- BEST SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC serger has a wide range of stitch options for sewing seams, hems, decorative edges, rolled hems, cover hems, and more..Amps : 0.5
- This sewing machine is warranted for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only. Note: To ensure proper stitching, it is important to keep tension while threading the machine.
- Limited 90-DAY Warranty for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year Warranty for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches,Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year Warranty for Sewing Machine Head
- Electric Pedal Control + Power Cable for Motor Pedal Control that fits many Viking, Janome / Newhome, Juki, Pffaff, Singer, Toyta, White, etc.
- Please check the SHAPE OF PLUG. Same model number could use DIFFERENT FOOT CONTROL.. Please check the SHAPE OF PLUG.
- Fits WHITE 1523, 1577, 1599, 1700, 1800, 1934D, 1955, 1977, 1999, 2000, 2000ATS, 2078, 208, 2500,
- Fits WHITE : - 228, 4075, 503, 505, 534, 534D, 5500, 634DE, 710, 7234, 734, 734D, 734DW, 7934, 7934DW, 8000, 834DW, 8600, 8800, 905, 935, 955, 999, SL234D, SL234DE, SL243D, SL34, SL344, W2500
- Made In Taiwan-Brand New-American style plug-110V
- SINGER SEWING MACHINE: The SINGER ProFinish 14CG754 Serger has 2-3-4 thread capability providing a wide selection of stitch options for all types of projects with professional results every time
- ADJUSTABLE STITCH LENGTH SEWING MACHINE: Adjustable stitch length and width, differential feed and color-coded lay-in threading provide ease of use
- PORTABLE SEWING MACHINE: Carry handle makes it easy to transport your serger
- FREE ARM SEWING MACHINE: The optional free arm lets you easily sew sleeves and cuffs. At 1, 300 stitches-per-minute with automatic fabric trimming, this machine will have you zipping through projects from day one
- 4 BUILT-IN ROLLED HEMS: Converting to the Rolled Hem sewing mode is effortless. An easy access lever moves the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming
- SEWING MACHINE ACCESSORIES: A variety of accessories are included with all-purpose foot, needle set, tweezers, spreader (for 2 thread stitches), small screwdriver, foot control, power cord, instruction manual with included stitch guide
- Limited 90-DAY for Adjustments, Belts, Rings, Bulbs, Attachments; Limited 2-Year for Motors, Light assembly, Wiring, Switches, Speed control and Electronic Components; Limited 25-Year for Sewing Machine Head
- Whether you’re a beginner sewer or a project expert, the American Home serger with its versatile 4,3 and 2 thread capability lets you sew with ease; The simple color-coded threading system makes threading your overlock machine effortless
- Differential feed: The serger’s differential feed can be controlled so that the fabric around the needle can be stretched or compressed as needed, giving you smooth sewing on multiple fabrics
- Free-arm serging: You’ll love the versatility of the American Home serger; Just remove the flatbed for a free-arm sewing space to stitch a collar, work on a sleeve and hem pants; And the lightweight, portable design and carrying handle make it easy to carry and store
- Adjustable stitch length and width: customize both the length and width of your stitches; From four thread overlock to rolled hem, just use the dial on the serger to easily adjust the stitch length up to 4mm and stitch width up to 7.2mm
- Serger accessories: Included with your serger is a rolled hem needle plate, needle set, 4 thread caps, tweezers, extra lower blade, subsidiary looper and case, oiler, brush, allen wrench, screwdriver, and 4 thread nets all in a convenient accessory case
- Support: AH is here to provide product support before and after your purchase; Scroll down to check out our American Home Serger Video Tutorials and User Guide below; A DVD User Guide and Let's Get Started Guide are included in your purchase; Have more questions? You are welcome to reach out to our team directly